Stéphane Bellec advises on trademark law, designs and models, and domain names. He handles the full range of issues, starting with searches for prior trademarks and trademark filings, right up to the exploitation of the rights and their defense (surveillance, opposition, customs, etc.).
He has extensive professional experience as in-house counsel with international luxury and media groups, where he handled very large portfolios of trademarks, both directly and with support from intellectual property attorney firms (cabinets de conseil en propriété industrielle).
Stéphane also advises on matters relating to copyright, art law, and media law.
- Hachette Filipacchi Presse (Trademark Manager)
- Bull (Trademark Manager)
- Sanofi Beauté – Yves Saint Laurent (Trademark lawyer)
- Paris 2 Assas University, Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Industrial Property Law
- Paris 2 Assas University, Master’s in tax and business law
- Member of the Trademark Attorneys’ Association (Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles (APRAM))
- Member of the Association of Alumni and friends of CEIPI (AACEIPI)