With dual training in intellectual property law and management, Emilie Mounic is an attorney and member of the Paris Bar since 2014. She handles disputes and consulting in art law, intellectual property law, trademark law and new technologies law.
- Master 2 in Intellectual Property law and new technologies (University Pierre Mendès France – Grenoble, 2011)
- Master 2 in Business Law (University of Littoral – Côte d’Opale, 2010)
- Master In Management – Grande École programme (SKEMA Business School, 2010)
- Meridian AARPI (2017- 2019)
- De Gaulle Fleurance et Associés SAS (2014-2017)
- Member of Association of Trade Mark and Design Law Practitioners (APRAM)
- Member of the Think Tank Institut Stanislas de Boufflers